|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Amazing!

This the best story and animation I've probably seen on Newgrounds. I would love the see the longer version.

Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens

I Like the Noses on the Ear!

This was pretty good. Excellent voice acting and story pacing. ISome people complained about the character design with the ears on the sides, but a like the style. Kinda reminds me of some Picasso paintings.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

A Pop Icon.

Long Live the legacy of MJ!!!!

gt44coder responds:

I await the days, when I can show the next generation, the music this great man had created.

Scary Stuff Scary Stuff

Funny.

Looks like you might be a future newgrounds star. Short and Crazy!

SkoolCool responds:

Hehe, lots of thanks, those are my plans actually =D

SkoolCool Demo Reel 2008 SkoolCool Demo Reel 2008

Overall good start!

I always search for true gems on newgrounds and this one of them. Unlike the rest of these guys and gals I appreciate the quirky music and upbeat feel of your demo reel. Send me a link to that audio track, it's stuck in my head. I enjoyed watching this.

SkoolCool responds:

Many, many, many thanks. It's always great to reiceve reviews like this from talented people. I sent you a PM already.

Hero: 108 Hero: 108

I like the characters.

The character design and art direction look great. I thought that this was the pre-loader. I kept waiting for the show to start. Anyways..I can't wait to see a full episode. This has potential.

Hero-108 responds:

That's actually a good Idea of using this as a pre-loader! I want to do some Newgrounds exclusive clips and could use that with the tank as a pre-load.

Shakin' in Da Strip Club Shakin' in Da Strip Club

Great video! Very Funny!

You guys need to sign to G-Unit. Sh@t was Dope!

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

Mindchamber does it again!

Animation and now live action. Action, Comedy, and special effects all in one movie! You inspire make me want to pull out my cam. But Mature!?! Mild Nudity, Mild Violence, Mild Audio, Mild Text, Mild Adult Themes. Lol!

Btw I love the chocolate syrup outtake at the end.

MindChamber responds:

ahah, thanks for the love man, much appreciated.

Frost'D Frost'D

Refreshing

Great job, not only for a quickie, but for a flash that could have taken a month or two to pull off. I esspecially liked the raster art baqckgrounds. Too much vectors are a bad thing! Nice work, i'm a friend and a fan.

Knock out a witty part 2 for new years.

<3, man

maybe we can collab one day ^_^

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Made my night!

This entry made me re-watch all of your old stuff. Pretty awesome Chamber. If you did this in a week you need to make one of these things once a month. The roughness gives it that edge man, f@cj the polish, we need more "DIRT" in the game.

haha luv ya man