|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Amazing!

This the best story and animation I've probably seen on Newgrounds. I would love the see the longer version.

Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens

I Like the Noses on the Ear!

This was pretty good. Excellent voice acting and story pacing. ISome people complained about the character design with the ears on the sides, but a like the style. Kinda reminds me of some Picasso paintings.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

A Pop Icon.

Long Live the legacy of MJ!!!!

gt44coder responds:

I await the days, when I can show the next generation, the music this great man had created.

*Flight* *Flight*

Very Addictive!

This game is one of my new favorites. An excellently produced game that will waste tons of your time. I enjoy learning the mechanics of the game and buying power ups. Very Addictive! Some of the metals only unlocked in he game and not on Ngs.

Secret Fantasy Dreans 2 Secret Fantasy Dreans 2

Not my cup of tea.

I'm not going to knock this interactive point and click experience. It's just not my type of game. Maybe you should try to spruce it up a bit. The music also started to drive me crazy!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Great Game, loads of Fun.

This is an amazing game. I had to stop playing because I was spending too much time on it, great effort.

(OLD)Joey! (OLD)Joey!

A head banger

Your tunes are just getting better. Your Guitar playing skills are awesome. I listened to this one twice already!

Crab Sonoshee Crab Sonoshee

I just saw the trailer from REDLINE and recognized her right away. excellent job.

Rotem at the Woods Rotem at the Woods

A cute toon Girl.

I clicked on the image because of the way the eyes were rendered. A nice combo of anime and traditional comic style. Next time show the whole body.

Felicia Felicia

Nice

The real background was a nice touch.

Magnum13 responds: